Are you new to the scene? New to the NYC area? Looking to get back into the scene after a long layoff? Just want to hang out with some fun and kinky people on a Sat night, in a safe, no pressure atmosphere with knowledgeable people to guide you if needed? Come alone or with partner(s). No dress code. No admission fee to the munch, just pay for your food and drinks. We’ll be in the upstairs seating area by 7:30PM and then, we’re heading for the Flirt-de-lis Masquerade Play Party @ the Parthenon at 9PM. We’re meeting and ending earlier so we can take part in the Show Us Your Kits ice-breaker game at the party.
The TES party is optional, but only open to members and their guests or munch attendees.
We will be on the second floor of the Bread and Butter Café, located at 419 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10016, on the corner at 29th Street.
Here are the Do’s and Do Not’s of the Munch:
- Be friendly and courteous to each other.
- It is OK to ask each others’ scene names, roles, and fetishes. If you do not have a scene name/ Fetlife handle, have a pseudonym.
- Get permission before touching someone else’s belongings.
- Get permission before touching someone else.
- It is OK to drink responsibly at the munch.
- Respect others’ privacy.
- Do NOT ask attendees their personal information (real name, middle name, last name, where they live, work, breed, go to school or favorite Starbucks location).
- Do NOT touch others without their permission.
- Do NOT touch others’ belongings without their permission.
- Do NOT get intoxicated before or during the munch. You will be told to go home.
- Do NOT kink shame. Sometimes someone else’s kink is not yours. Appreciate their differences.
- Do NOT bring outside food or beverages to the munch.
- Do NOT take pictures or videos during the munch. We prefer to maintain an environment of anonymity.
- Do NOT ask attendees their personal information (real name, middle name, last name, where they live, work, go to school, where they grew up, etc).
We will be headed afterwards to the TES PARTY @ THE PARTHENON with a special discount….just $30 admission for attendees!
Questions? Write us at email@example.com.