TES is a 100% volunteer-run organization, and we are always looking for people with fresh ideas and new energy to help us aid TES. If you are a TES Member and interested in volunteer opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you someone with leadership ability and skills in a certain area that could be helpful to the community? Then YOU should look into one or more of the TES Committees!
- By-Laws: Helps construct by law amendments submitted by the membership so that they are comprehensible and compliant to legal requirements.
- Community Relations: Does community outreach and represents TES both within the BDSM/Fetish/Kink community and to the community at large. Includes Media Relations who fields and responds to inquiries by the press and screens all such inquiries.
- IT: Assists in the management, maintenance and development of TES’s web presence as well as intra-organizational communications. They seek to make TES’s on line presence higher, and to make the website more accessible and viable to the membership.
- Operations: The key role of being the face of TES (many times the first face of TES) at all TES meetings, setting up the meetings and accommodating presenters, record keeping and providing a warm and welcoming environment for all.
- Programs and Education: Assist with continuing to provide the fine programming for which TES is known… securing presenters on a variety of topics, scheduling and planning in advance, with a finger on the pulse of the needs of the community.
- Promotions: This committee utilizes all means: flyers, Fet Life, the Internet, Twitter and others, to promote TES meetings and activities and to keep TES members abreast on news that will be affecting them and the BDSM community.
- Social Activities: The committee that helps us all get together in non-kinky settings, with kinky people! You help seek and coordinate outings to places like museums, movies, comedy clubs, parks and other fun things with fellow kinksters!
- Socials: This committee plans and coordinates the incredible TES parties, coming up with innovative themes, decorations, food and activities to make your kink fun!
- Volunteers: Since this is a volunteer driven organization, this committee is one of the most important. It’s objective is to recruit, retain and reward those who make TES run. Coming up with successful ways to do this is a key component. If you have fresh ideas you will be most welcome.