TES is a fully volunteer-run organization and it is with the help of people like you that we are able to make TES happen. Volunteering is a fun and rewarding way to meet people and make friends. We ask that volunteers follow some simple rules while representing TES, and and that others follow some simple rules while interacting with TES representatives:
1. Treat others people with respect and consideration at all times.
2. Never touch anyone, their equipment, or belongings without permission.
3. First names and pseudonyms are usually used at TES. Everyone’s personal identity is confidential, so avoid using last (or real) names during the event.
4. Do not to seek play or sexual encounters while on duty as a TES volunteer.
5. Leave your personal power dynamics at the door. While on duty as a TES volunteer, all members, guests and other volunteers are your equal regardless of their role, gender or orientation.
6. If you see that another TES volunteer, member, or attendee might need assistance, step up and ask if you can help.
7. If you are on duty and under the influence of alcohol or drugs at any function, your volunteer privileges will be revoked and you will be asked to leave the event.
8. TES values its volunteers. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated, towards you or by you.